NBA 2K20 Official Update 9 Patch 1.11 Released



Download: Click Here
Pass: shuajota
Size: 8GB
*Instructions: Make a backup of your files before to apply these ones. Just I share with you the new updated files including improvements, new hayrstyles and cyberfaces for offline users. I´m not including exe file because I don´t support the piracy. Maybe it couldn´t work, do it under your own risk. Extract the rar content in your main installation NBA 2K20 folder.


- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.






Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url